Your health and safety is our priority. As we are open, we have made a few changes in our policies to make your experience with us easy, comfortable and safe.
- All services, including eye exams, purchase of eyewear, adjustments, repairs and pick ups are recommended to have an appointment to ensure reduced capacity and expedited service.
- All patients MUST wear a face mask during the eye examination portion of the visit.
- All staff will be wearing PPE covering their nose and mouth during patient interactions
- We will be limiting the number people inside the office at any time, so we ask patients to come alone or accompanied by one person if absolutely necessary.
- Patients are provided with hand sanitizer upon entering the office.
- All equipment, rooms and spaces in which patients use will be cleaned and disinfected daily.
- During the selection of eyewear, the doctor or an associate will aid in the process to ensure any frame that has been tried on will be sanitized and disinfected afterwards.
- If a current model from one of our brands is not shown in store, we can order those frames from our brands if the patient wishes to purchase them.
- Our brands and current popular models are listed on our website to expedite the frame selection process.