WE ARE OPEN!
Your health and safety is our priority. As we gradually re-open, we have made a few changes in our policies to make your experience with us easy, comfortable and safe.
- All services, including eye exams, purchase of eyewear, adjustments, repairs and pick ups will need to have an appointment to be seen in the clinic.
- All patients must wear a face mask at all times while in the clinic.
- All staff will be wearing PPE covering their eyes, nose and mouth during patient interactions
- We will be limiting the number people inside the office at any time, so we ask patients to come alone or accompanied by one person if absolutely necessary.
- No food and drink or pets will be allowed in the office
- Patients will be screened at the time they book their appointment for symptoms of cough, fever, shortness of breath and any travel history outside of the province in the past 14 days.
- Patients are provided with hand sanitizer upon entering the office.
- All equipment, rooms and spaces in which a patient has been in will be cleaned and disinfected immediately after each appointment.
- Daily cleaning of the clinic at the beginning of each day
- Eyewear selection can be done ahead of the appointment time as our inventory is now online. If a current model from one of our brands is not listed, we can order those frames from our brands if the patient wishes to purchase them.
- No new contact lens fittings, including training of insertion and removal, will be performed at this time